1. Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Iamkrush

Discussion in 'Tarantula and Invert Vendor Reviews' started by John2097, Aug 19, 2017.

1. John2097

John2097 Member

Received my end of trade from @IamKrush t stirmi and 2 other ts. Fantastic guy to deal with ,he went above and beyond. Perfect packaging and great communication. Know you're in good hand when you're dealing with him highly recommended. Thank you
    Whitelightning777 and IamKrush like this.
  2. Whitelightning777

Whitelightning777 Active Member

I received a 1" sling from IamKrush. It was in perfect condition. The packing was excellent, kept the T safe without being too tight to unpack.

Not only that, he went above and beyond including a 4" juvenile sling cage from Jamie's tarantulas as well as a piece of cork bark for it.

I only needed substrate, and a few odds and ends from Jamie's to finish the job, saving me quite a bit of money.

The T arrived at the right time, namely on my day off from work.

Setting up the enclosure and getting it out of the vial was a smooth process. Currently it's in a perfect cozy location right by my wireless router and FiOS box at a lovely 78 degrees.

M balfouri sling1.jpg
    IamKrush and John2097 like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted