• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I think my t is about to die

Steve b

Hi all my salmon pink has molted in the 24 hours and has still not got back on his feet .he's upside down in the conor of his tank and not moving. Any advice.

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi all my salmon pink has molted in the 24 hours and has still not got back on his feet .he's upside down in the conor of his tank and not moving. Any advice.
Good morning,
Pictures please, how old is it?
Best advice right now is leave it alone and please provide us with pictures as it would greatly help.
Fingers crossed.

Steve b

Good morning,
Pictures please, how old is it?
Best advice right now is leave it alone and please provide us with pictures as it would greatly help.
Fingers crossed.
Thanks . My friend has had a look at him and unfortunately he's has died. He was in a long molt and must have died from that .he's was very heathy. Very d
Sad . I had him for aboutb2 years.

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Thanks . My friend has had a look at him and unfortunately he's has died. He was in a long molt and must have died from that .he's was very heathy. Very d
Sad . I had him for aboutb2 years.
Very sorry for your loss my friend.

Steve b

Yes I know .its sad. And some might saybits a spider .but its my spider I had for almost 2 years .my wife was very sad . How ever iv been out today and got a very nice female salmon pink. I know you might be thinking wow fast repayment but they are my fav ts. Thank you fornyour reply.steve

Attachments

• 16143589494536789319205254398550.jpg
    16143589494536789319205254398550.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 14

Steve b

Morning all. Just got a salmon pink female.set her tank up with a hide and plant and lots of substrate. Had a look in this morning and she has sealed herself in .is this normal. Maybe it's a new to her .any ideas. Or maybe she just wants a bit of peace

Latest posts