• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I need your Help Guys

sexfitunder

3 Year Member
Please..help me to identify..my Tarantula..and my small one ts.. SAM_4216.JPGSAM_4218.JPGSAM_4221.JPGSAM_4222.JPGSAM_4224.JPGSAM_4243.JPGSAM_4242.JPG

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
your first sling need 1 more molt for an accurate ID, the darker T is a vagans, 3rd sling same as the first.

sexfitunder

3 Year Member
your first sling need 1 more molt for an accurate ID, the darker T is a vagans, 3rd sling same as the first.

but..he have a lil flame in his..knee..Sir...that's why ask...help to other..to identify..my ts..other said..my ts is smithi and other said its a flame knee..

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have to go back an correct myself. the darker T is definitely an Auratum. I need to pay more attention. :oops:

TheGreatWhiteKoos

3 Year Member
I agree, Definitely a B.Auratum....The sling...I'll go out on a limb here...I think it is a B.Boehmei...But hey I'm always more wrong then right when it comes to identifying slings from pictures...but it is so satisfying if I do get it right.

Latest posts