• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I must've lost my mind

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I almost caught myself seriously thinking about getting a Singapore blue sling, about 1" to 2" because I have a spare full sized arboreal cage.

I figured that a very small flower pot in a corner with substrate would be a great place for them to make that burrow with the silk sock that they use arranged next to some decor.

It might make rehousing easier if they hide there when gently disturbed for a minute or two instead of digging them up and perturbing them big-time.... IF they hide there that is....

What have I become?

AndrewClayton

I almost caught myself seriously thinking about getting a Singapore blue sling, about 1" to 2" because I have a spare full sized arboreal cage.

I figured that a very small flower pot in a corner with substrate would be a great place for them to make that burrow with the silk sock that they use arranged next to some decor.

It might make rehousing easier if they hide there when gently disturbed for a minute or two instead of digging them up and perturbing them big-time.... IF they hide there that is....

What have I become?
Go for it why not I would lol

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
What makes it psychotic?

With my C versicolor, the leap of faith became a regular thing until I got him in a cage considered by many to be too big.

C Versicolor Charlotte in nano 2.jpg

Meet the biggest spaz in my collection bar none!! Great T however.

Latest posts