• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I may have a problem....

Psyrocke

3 Year Member
@Enn49 @Tomoran @Kymura @kormath @IamKrush

So, I may have developed a slight snake problem. I currently own a kingsnake (Kable), and a boa imperator (theorized Nic/Red-Tail Hybrid-Drogo). I have a frog but I do not want this frog anymore since I have been converted to a snake lover. The owner of this local pet store is willing to take and sell the Asian Painted (aka Chubby) Frog, and while I've been there he's had this male vanilla scream ball who has such a sweet, shy loving personality. Not only that, but he's gorgeous. He bred this particular snake himself last year, did a trade and then another trade and it came back. Since he bred it, I have the line of genetics that he used to make my gorgeous soon to be boy: (I am on a payment plan but put down a deposit so he's mine!)

XPGeGNS.jpg

This photo is from his shops' Facebook page, and from last year when he was a baby. Still need a name for this guy though..any suggestions?

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Congratulations. He's lovely and the name Cornet sprang to mind :)

Don't worry 3 isn't bad, at one point I had over 200 snakes.:rolleyes:

LC72uk

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I currently have a normal ball python and a normal het snow Colombian redtail boa bci.
I want to get a brazialin rainbow boa or a retic
I had a Retic only 6ft, but he was 6ft of pure Evil, I kept him for a year on a loan as a Training Snake so I could move on to keeping Venomous Snakes. If you could Dodge this Snake , you could dodge anything !!:D
This was 10 years ago, so I hate to think what he is like now , whoever has him :eek:.

Psyrocke

3 Year Member
I have come up with a name for him, it is Wash. Those who know ball python breeding and morphs might get it but it is related into how you can get a vanilla scream.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I had a Retic only 6ft, but he was 6ft of pure Evil, I kept him for a year on a loan as a Training Snake so I could move on to keeping Venomous Snakes. If you could Dodge this Snake , you could dodge anything !!:D
This was 10 years ago, so I hate to think what he is like now , whoever has him :eek:.
I would like to have a forest cobra or Monical cobra but being i live with my parents thats not a good idea to bring a Chemical weaponized animal in to the mix. With a retic ill get the enjoyment of taking care of a big snake and tho very painful a bite wont kill me. Tho ive heard stories of people needing surgery after being bit by their retic

Latest posts