• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I have re-signed as a Moderator.

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have unfortunately felt the need to re-sign from my moderator duties.
No bad blood between myself and any of the other Moderators, I just felt it was time to step down.
I will stick around as a member, and I may still have the Mod tag on my profile for a bit, but from here on out I am just a member.

-Nada

Martin Oosthuysen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have unfortunately felt the need to re-sign from my moderator duties.
No bad blood between myself and any of the other Moderators, I just felt it was time to step down.
I will stick around as a member, and I may still have the Mod tag on my profile for a bit, but from here on out I am just a member.

-Nada

I have to ask why ? Maybe its personal,and will understand if you don't want to answer. I can't see from the threads why you should stop being a mod,so I admit I'm just curious. I'd suggest stay on,see if you feel this way in a couple of weeks ? Finishing this with the following,think it through.

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
The time has just come. I have no problems with any of the Moderation team, and I'm sure they'll do a great job in my absence. What it all comes down too for me, is that being a member is much more fun than being a staff member.

Ceratogyrus

3 Year Member
I was also once apon a time a admin/moderator on a tarantula forum, and I prefer just being a member now.
Less hassles and pressure when things go wrong.
Personally it made me enjoy the hobby more to just be able to contribute than have to babysit. :)

hopeful_tarantula

3 Year Member
Aww that seems a shame as all the posts I have seen of yours have been greatly appreciated by everyone on here. I'm new here still, but I love reading your threads/posts etc. But I do understand why you want to step down...
Enjoy your resignation and really glad your staying on as a member :D xx

Julia x

Latest posts