• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I have a microscope, if you want a molt sexed free...

jrh3

3 Year Member
so im trying to practice my microscope skills and sexing. But with only 20 Tarantulas its a waiting game for molts. If anyone wants a molt sexed you can mail it to me and I will attempt to get it unraveled and get some good pictures of it.

Disclaimer:
I cant guarantee sex because Im still learning and need more practice, but I will send you pictures of the molt once i get it. I also cant guarantee I wont mess it up in the process of opening it up but im getting pretty good at getting them opened.

Lastly, I prefer anything 2 inches or over, im still having a hard time with anything smaller. But I will still attempt it.

Shipping is easy just wrap it gently and loose in a moist paper towel, the package it in something that wont get smashed in transit, no need for anything other than basic mail.

If interested you can message me for more info.

Nephythys

I’d be happy to send you my molt- but it’s dry. The inside is facing out- so perhaps you could still try? I could also try rehydration?