• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I am a new collector.

JACEY

My Rose Hair T I had for 17 years, female. She passed about 9 years ago. I've said over and over imma get another. Last Dec I learned apparently there's a change in availability and customs for that species. Bought a curly sling. Warmed up and bought another. Then a pink toe sling that didn't make it. Found they're more temperamental, Prissy if you will. Didn't want to be prejudiced so I bought an adult female. She's just as Prissy but getting better Or rather comfortable in her enclosure. I'm on a roll so I picked up the itsy bitsy spider OBT sling makes 4. And finally I got my C darlingy sling. I think that's enough. With much Googling I found myself here always seeking constructive Guidance from a from collectors. Thank you all. Jacey PS this was my Quarantine project. Apparently pet stores are essentials, smile

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
My Rose Hair T I had for 17 years, female. She passed about 9 years ago. I've said over and over imma get another. Last Dec I learned apparently there's a change in availability and customs for that species. Bought a curly sling. Warmed up and bought another. Then a pink toe sling that didn't make it. Found they're more temperamental, Prissy if you will. Didn't want to be prejudiced so I bought an adult female. She's just as Prissy but getting better Or rather comfortable in her enclosure. I'm on a roll so I picked up the itsy bitsy spider OBT sling makes 4. And finally I got my C darlingy sling. I think that's enough. With much Googling I found myself here always seeking constructive Guidance from a from collectors. Thank you all. Jacey PS this was my Quarantine project. Apparently pet stores are essentials, smile
Good morning and welcome to this wonderful place! You sound just like many of us who have been afflicted by this addictive hobby. I wouldn’t be surprised if your collection drastically increases overtime ;)

JACEY

What wonderful supportive words. Addiction being the real one. Lol. I've found a healthy filling of many issues. Rubber necking being one. Always wanting to see what's going on. Got my own inspection flashlight that I'm always seeing what's going on with these guys lol. They're so amazing each in their own way. Thank you for the warm welcome to this world and back atcha.

zatalo

Tarantula Club Member
Welcome! This is by far the best Forum for information and a lot of nice supportive fellow Arach addicts.

LinInuRen

Maybe you can find a local breeder to get another rose hair. Skips customs if it was born there

Latest posts