• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

*Human Scrunch Pose* (Vent Thread)

Phototoxin

Just venting as after setting up 3 enclosures for some g.pulchripes but now the breeder doesn't have any and nowhere I can find in the EU has anything other than slings. So I am a sad spooder.

On top of that one of my metatarsals has become inflamed which combined with stuff points to arthritis... and I'm in my 30s lol.

Phototoxin

Thanks, I'm now considering this but I cannot fathom how postage is £43, especially when I live in the republic of Ireland (down the road so to speak lol) whereas I can order from mainland UK on a different site for £15 next day although spiders are a bit smaller. so while CFTN would ideally be my first choice I'm a little offput by the seemingly high postage costs. Maybe I just bite the bullet?

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Thanks, I'm now considering this but I cannot fathom how postage is £43, especially when I live in the republic of Ireland (down the road so to speak lol) whereas I can order from mainland UK on a different site for £15 next day although spiders are a bit smaller. so while CFTN would ideally be my first choice I'm a little offput by the seemingly high postage costs. Maybe I just bite the bullet?

Blame Brexit.

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Bite it, this is an addiction after all :p
7999A566-0A54-4C24-8928-E9CA6BDDD50F.jpeg
P.S: Hoping Parks and recreation made it across the pond.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I would except 1 mainland UK shop can post for £15 next day, whereas on the physically same island £43. I'm guessing they use different services.

Also Brexit!

Have you spoken to them about it? That may be the standard EU rate.

Konstantin

3 Year Member
Hi
you need to select your country from the drop down menu in your shopping cart and it will adjust the shipping cost to £12.The default setting is £43 but it will override it once you do that.
Regards Konstantin

Phototoxin

Hi
you need to select your country from the drop down menu in your shopping cart and it will adjust the shipping cost to £12.The default setting is £43 but it will override it once you do that.
Regards Konstantin
My only option for 'Ireland' is the

EU EXPRESS DELIVERY 24/48H WINTER BOX LIVE STOCK
43.00 £

and only if i choose united kindom can i choose the £12 option

Latest posts