• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

How have I gone this long without joining a T Forum??

Trouble's Matriarch

Hello, all! I'm Trouble's Matriarch, name chosen because I teach demon spawn for a living. I've always absolutely adored anything with more than 2 legs, especially if it's something "creepy" that keeps the extended family away from my door. I don't have any tarantulas right now, but my little Bold Jumper is slowly opening that door with my husband! I've housed tarantulas, cellar spiders, brown recluses, and black widows, although I've come to my senses about the last two. I'm here to lurk, mostly, and learn all I can from others while building my case for bringing more eight-legged friends into the family. See you around!

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Welcome to the group
Screenshot_20180706-094327.png

DustyD

1,000+ Post Club
Tarantula Club Member
Welcome, feel free to ask questions, comment and post pictures.

Tarantula keeping can be a very rewarding endeavor, not to mention addictive. I went from zero to 7 tarantulas in just a few months. Right now space and state limitations are keeping further additions at bay, but subconsciously I think my brain is working at getting around these limits

Latest posts