• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hooked on pokie

khatchet

3 Year Member
I got my P ornata this sunday, and it has got me really in to pokie, I am hoping to pick up 2 more if not more then that at the next expo in april

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I got my P ornata this sunday, and it has got me really in to pokie, I am hoping to pick up 2 more if not more then that at the next expo in april
2 the same or different types? I currently have p. Metallica x3 and P. Subfusca. Thay are lovely so can understand your being into hem.....lol what about the Avics. They are cool too. Have a. Versicolor, a. Purpurea and a.diversepes. as slings the avics are especially interesting. See pics below for how colour changes on my diversepes depending on natural or false (LED) light. Pretty cool and look like different spiders!
Natural light
20160216_132601.jpg

LED light
20160216_132623.jpg

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I desperately want an A. minatrix. just has to wait ^^ I think I may get a pokie eventually, I really like arboreals.
and I LOVE Avic's.

khatchet

3 Year Member
The minatrix is the next avic I want I have not had much luck ever finding one when I have money though.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Pokies are spectacular Ts especially as they get larger. My son's first T was a juvi P. vittata and I fell in love with her stunning patterns, she's a 6.5" adult now and I still find her breathtakingly beautiful. I now have a 4.5" P. metallica and am really tempted to buy more.

khatchet

3 Year Member
Pokies are spectacular Ts especially as they get larger. My son's first T was a juvi P. vittata and I fell in love with her stunning patterns, she's a 6.5" adult now and I still find her breathtakingly beautiful. I now have a 4.5" P. metallica and am really tempted to buy more.
They are great I am hoping a metalica will be in my next buy.