• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hommeomaonly, Myka Ocular, [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Earlier this week I ordered 4 Ts from this vendor listed as a new member after he placed his list for sale on the forum.
I asked a few questions and he was quick to respond. As he was a forum “new member” without any feedbacks I asked for a picture of the Ts I wanted and he was fast to oblige. I pointed that the visible T in the picture didn’t match the size advertised so we settled on a replacement from another species for an order of 4 Ts total. Shipping overnight was $50 (the seller asked $65 and I had to remind him he advertised $50). I paid for the Ts and received a tracking number the very same evening. The Ts shipped the next morning and I was expecting them on Thursday. Thursday I received an email from FedEx stating they didn’t succeed to deliver because of a wrong address (the delivery was in midtown Manhattan). I checked the email and he entered 855 instead of 885. I called FedEx but I can’t change the delivery address as only the shipper can. I called him, no answer, I leave a message. I texted him no answer, last but not least I sent him a message on the forum.
Got an answer to my text 4 hours later, saying he couldn’t pick up as he was busy. I continue texting him asking him to reach out to FedEx and arrange for redelivery but once again no more response from him until 1:57 am where I get on sentence saying he took care of it.
Today at noon I get a call from FedEx telling me I have to come at the center to retrieve the package myself. I had to leave work in the middle of the day to get there and get the package. Still not a word from the seller when I send him a message to update him. Finally home, I take the Ts out to put them in their new enclosure. The package looked great and was well packed including a heat pad as well as a P. irminia freebie. 2 of the Ts were on the smaller side but the 4 I ordered were alive. As the freebie was in a micro tube, I was expecting a 1/3 to 1/2 inch sling. I pulled out the paper which was bone dry and gently unwrap it. I was surprised to find a sling as big as the 2 smaller Ts I received, unfortunately it was also in an advanced stage of decomposition. This is what piss me off the most, that someone squeezed this sling in there a long time ago and left it there to die slowly. The seller obviously didn’t even bother to check what he was putting in there.
One more interesting fact, the seller’s add offer pickup by him in CA but the Ts were shipped from TX according to FedEx tracking.
There was definitely something fishy about this whole experience and I wouldn’t trust this vendor again. I suspect it was listed under a new member on the forum as he created a new account to avoid previous dissatisfied customers from recognizing him. Anyway, what’s done is done but I wanted other to be aware.
His PayPal name is Myka Ocular and his email is [email protected].
Cheers.
P.S: He never even bothered to apologize for the shipping disaster.

Hommeomaonly

Dont worry sir, i have the same review about you. all you do is complain and all that, and only think about your self or what you bout to have. putting my name out there yay! so happy for you i no wonder why she left you

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Dont worry sir, i have the same review about you. all you do is complain and all that, and only think about your self or what you bout to have. putting my name out there yay! so happy for you i no wonder why she left you
Hello, so glad you finally show signs of life :)
I shared your name as it is the name of the PayPal account I sent money to and something that might help forum members avoid doing the same mistake I did shopping with you if you end up reappearing under a different name. When you screw up, do not apologize, ignore your buyer and do nothing to fix the mistake you made I wonder why anyone would complain.
Happy to share all the communications with anyone asking. Last but not least, “so happy for you i no wonder why she left you” what does this mean? Did someone leave me? Do you have issues putting full sentences together? Was this for someone else?
Anyway, you are not the first seller screwing up a shipping address for Ts I ordered, the other is still my favorite seller I keep ordering from in full confidence. You see, this issue wasn’t the wrong address, it was the seller (that’s you!).
Cheers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts