• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Homecoming surprise

ipreventdeath

3 Year Member
Went on a six day trip this past week and came home to find my Avic sling had molted :). It refused her weekly meal the day before I left, but was fat and had gorged itself on water not long before. Im not sure which day the molt occurred, but it was out and about near the top of it's enclosure when I came home. Unfortunately, the molt was shredded when I got back, so I was unable to sex the little thing. It was about 2.25in before and is just shy of 3in now.
T04-017.JPG

T04-018.JPG

T04-019.JPG

ipreventdeath

3 Year Member
Mine just decided to eat a small dubia nymph. It was much too small to be anything substantial, but it was the biggest non-adult roach I had at the moment. I'll have to pick up a cricket here soon to help it get back to form. I don't think I have to worry about this one being a picky eater :)

laura916

3 Year Member
My youngest son named ours, since technically its his T, he named it Devin Hester, lol.. WR for the football team Chicago Bears. His favorite player from his favorite team.

Latest posts