• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Holy Crap I am jealous!

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I was just checking out the spider shops website for the hell of it! no wonder u guys across the pond can get so many spiders! stuff that is like 6 or 7 bucks for u all is 35 40 or 50 for us...plus shipping!!! crazy!!

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
yeah you guys r right. and I by no means wanna start a political conversation. but trump is the best thing we got right now....hopefully.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
yeah you guys r right. and I by no means wanna start a political conversation. but trump is the best thing we got right now....hopefully.
agreed, it's either a felon or a... Trump for us :p Or someone that should have been arrested as a felon. 3 politicians did the same thing with the email she did, 2 were charged, 1 resigned, was was dismissed, both of those faced charges, the 3rd is running for president :p

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
yeah...not really sure how the hell that works...just proof that our country is driven my corruption and greed for sure.

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'm Scottish so I don't really get to be opinionated about this but Clinton is a criminal! Donald Trump deserves a chance, who knows it may be the best thing to happen to the world since my Zelda :D
yup....agree.

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
The shipping price makes you buy more then one T 40$ shipping for one little sling seems kinda kooky.
yeah that sucks out loud for sure...the lady I order from only charges 17 dollars with LOA. so that aint too awful bad I guess.

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
17$ is good on shipping speical with a LOA. How are the T prices you pay?
still up there...the only ones u r really getting for less than 30 or bucks is a chaco or a rosey...other than that theyr pretty high.