• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi new here

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hiya, welcome to bothe the forum and the hobby :). What slings have you got?

KingBaboon83

Thanks guys only know common names. All 3 ow,3/4 in King baboon,cobalt blue,straight horned baboon. I'll try and take some good pics on my next day off

Nunua

3 Year Member
Hello and welcome to the family.
For the species, you most likely have Pelinobius muticus, Cyriopagopus lividus and Ceratogyrus marshalli

I saw you asking about the scientific name vs common name list in another part of the forum, but like you already realized it's better to get stick to the scientific names. Trust me, you'll get them fast and soon after that it feels just weird to use the common names :D Of course, if you're sometimes unsure about the scientific names, you can always post a photo of the T here and I'm sure someone can identify it.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi new to the forum and sorta new to the hobby I'm from Michigan and currently have 3 slings I'm taking care of. Thanks
welcome to the hobby and the forum. Really good group here. we love pictures and are always happy to share our experience and advice so feel free to ask us anything at all.

Latest posts