• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

hi im new

Zeri

hello all! nice to see an active forum, i used to be on quite a few back in the day. well anyway my name is Zeri, a mom of three mostly grown daughters, and an animal lover. i have always adored 'icky' animals like spiders snakes and bats. i havent got much experience keeping tarantulas. my boyfriend bought a chilean rose hair over ten years ago that he got bored of, so i took over her care. she recently passed on and i decided to get my own tarantula. i got a mexican red knee, a spider i have always admired and coveted, and i feel so lucky and happy to have found her! shes a baby still so i dont know the gender, im just going to call her she. i dont have a good picture of her yet, but ill try to get one soon. ive only had her a few days and i dont want to spook her too much. i know basic tarantula husbandry, but i am always eager to learn more, so here i am!

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
GifMeme 23022022191305.gif

Latest posts