• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi guys!

IttyBittySpider

3 Year Member
Hi, I'm Susan! I've always wanted to get into Tarantulas and now I've finally gone and done it! I've always had frogs, snakes, and other slithery things around, why not acquire some eight-legged cuties? I've been paying close attention to spider-keeping for a long time and I've always been lurking, but it feels good to finally be in the hobby...

Nice to meet everyone! :D

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have a Massive Stirmi pair, and they're something else lol
definitely not for the novice. Try a Parahybana; Great for new keepers and get massive.

IttyBittySpider

3 Year Member
I love how Stirmi look, and I'll enjoy working my way up to owning one someday :) Will definitely look into parahybana though!

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Agree with the LP's (and your other choices) and would like to suggest A. geniculata aka White Knees!

Welcome to the addiction!

IttyBittySpider

3 Year Member
Haha, always love the 'tude :D My corn gives me plenty of it, I've never seen such a touchy cornsnake! o_O But, I love him, 'tude and all

Latest posts