• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi guys, from the UK.

Loafman

3 Year Member
Hi all, thought I'd join up and have a look around here as the UK tarantula site I use has become very quiet lately, and I was getting a little bored of it.
I currently have 9 T's, 8 of which I know the species of, but 1 which is a total mystery. I have 2 x Acanthoscurria Geniculata's, 2 x Lasiodora Parahybana's, 2 x Psalmopoeus Cambridgei's and 2 x Poecilotheria Metallica's.
I'm going to have a wonder round and familiarise myself with the place, and will be asking if anyone can help me identify my mystery T. I have been in the game a while, and have done endless research, but am no closer to working out what species he/she is.

Cheers guys! Loaf.

Tricocyst

3 Year Member
welcome to the forums and if you're looking for advice you have came to the right place. the people here have helped me out more then I could ever have expected :)

Latest posts