• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi from Herefordshire, UK

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi Kay, welcome to the forum.:) You'll find us a very friendly, helpful group.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi I'm kay, from Herefordshire in the UK.
Joined today looking to expand my collection, and avoid getting scammed as I have done on other popular sites. Hope all is well with everyone :)
Hi Kay, welcome to the group. And an especially warm welcome to a fellow UK member. Sorry to hear you have had a bad experience elsewhere, you have found the right forum now though so I hope you enjoy all our friendly and informative members :). What you got ATM and what's on your wish list?

Kay88

Hi. At the moment ive got 3 chaco golden knees, and 2 salmon pink birdeaters. Still a bit of a novice only been keeping them for about a year or so. But totally in love with them. I love to watch them grow from slings. I had a nasty experience of buying off a popular buying and selling site, and never got the item. So after that I looked for a proper forum. So glad I did :)

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi. At the moment ive got 3 chaco golden knees, and 2 salmon pink birdeaters. Still a bit of a novice only been keeping them for about a year or so. But totally in love with them. I love to watch them grow from slings. I had a nasty experience of buying off a popular buying and selling site, and never got the item. So after that I looked for a proper forum. So glad I did :)

There are some excellent sellers in the UK that use this site and some good European sites although now that winter's here they won't be posting here until Spring.

Kay88

That's great to hear. So glad I found it. I live in the countryside in Hereford and there is no local invert shops etc. So glad to have the opportunity to have a look online and have a good chat as well. Thank you

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
That's great to hear. So glad I found it. I live in the countryside in Hereford and there is no local invert shops etc. So glad to have the opportunity to have a look online and have a good chat as well. Thank you

I'm in York and we don't have a local shop either.

Dave Jay

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Welcome to the forum!
There is a section on vendor reviews, posted by members of the forum who have purchased from the market section, you might find that interesting and helpful.
Of course there is a wealth of information to be uncovered by searching various words and terms, that will keep you busy for quite some time.
Enjoy! :)

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have a vendor review and my latest for sale list is in the for sale section. you can PM me as well if you prefer me to share a list. I usually have a lot of slings and have helped find forever homes for a number of UK members on this forum. Hopefully one bad experience will soon be forgotten when you see that there are a number of genuine Taranrula enthusiasts around. :T::T::T: