• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi from California

Frizzylizzy

Hi! I just picked up a lasiodora parahybana sling last weekend and I'm so excited to see it grow into a big and beautiful guy/girl! I've raised a variety of critters, but it's been a long time since I've had a tarantula. I'll be doing plenty of reading and learning about what's best for it.
20181001_101800.jpg

hellknite

3 Year Member
Hi! I just picked up a lasiodora parahybana sling last weekend and I'm so excited to see it grow into a big and beautiful guy/girl! I've raised a variety of critters, but it's been a long time since I've had a tarantula. I'll be doing plenty of reading and learning about what's best for it. View attachment 32684
nice choice of species going back at T keeping. Keep us posted on his or her development.

Sent from my SM-T715Y using Tapatalk

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi! I just picked up a lasiodora parahybana sling last weekend and I'm so excited to see it grow into a big and beautiful guy/girl! I've raised a variety of critters, but it's been a long time since I've had a tarantula. I'll be doing plenty of reading and learning about what's best for it. View attachment 32684
Hi and welcome to the forum. Lots of really knowledgeable and helpful people on here so any questions, feel free to ask. Nice little LP sling you have there :T:;)

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi, welcome to TF lizzy..not to be critical, but don't go to crazy with the spray bottle. The enclosure looks a bit wet, and the sling looks to be sticking to the less wet side..