• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hey:)

JDiPaolantonio28

3 Year Member
Hey, Im new to this forum. My name is Justin. I have an adult female Avicularia avicularia, Two female black widows, and on July 5th,17 i got a 2 1/2 - 3 inch female Brachypelma boehmei from Jamie. Im glad i found a female B. boehmei becuase i have only seen unsexed juvies untill now and they are one of my favorite Ts, always wanted one.
20170707_144018.jpg
20170712_192034.jpg

WolfSpider

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
That is one pretty boehmei!! Welcome to TF and the addiction. You should talk with Shampain. LIke him, I see you getting a Brazilian wandering spider. :D

JDiPaolantonio28

3 Year Member
That is one pretty boehmei!! Welcome to TF and the addiction. You should talk with Shampain. LIke him, I see you getting a Brazilian wandering spider. :D
Hey:) thanks:) i was actually looking for a brazilian wandering spider a little while ago. Couldnt find. The most venomous spider ive had was a six eyed sand spider.

JDiPaolantonio28

3 Year Member
Btw, to add.... Not trying to start a debate, but the six eyed sand spiders bite is likely to be the most deadly of any spider, when its venom was studied it was said to be the most dangerous of any spider. according to my research there is no recorded bites, only two suspected. The six eyed sand spider doesnt usually encounter people and its shy and not likely to bite a human, thats why it doesnt have a bad rep, the brazilian wandering spider bites humans and is encountered alot, thats why is has the reputation of being the most dangerous/deadly. I think that the six eyed sand spiders venom is probably worse.

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi Justin, Welcome to the forum. You and I share the fascination with true spiders. I have six different species of widows right now and also have a six-eyed sand spider in my collection of over 100 inverts. Looks forward to your posts. Thanks.

Latest posts