• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hey :) The names Tori just bought my very first Tarantula today

Tguy

3 Year Member
Hello and welcome to TF ....i always have a hard time picking names still have 3 without .... my adult rose is charlotte she was my first :).... it helps when you know the sex but when they are slings it's worse for me ..sometimes just watching their behaviour can help ...goodluck :)

Tgirl1010

3 Year Member
Hi and welcome. I am no good at names. I think out of around 70 ts maybe 5 or so have names, and those are mostly my daughter's ts so she named them.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Welcome! I always give it at least a few days to get to know the personality. Let us know how it develops and we will be glad to help you pick a name.

Atx13

3 Year Member
Welcome to the forum, I sadly don't name mine either, my girlfriend likes to give them names tho, lol.. never been my thing..

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Welcome to the forum. If your rosie is female my vote goes for Venus or Gypsy or duchess. For a male i like Merlin or Orion (mighty hunter) or Zeus.