• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hey! I'm new here

Vagansfordawin

3 Year Member
Hello.
I'm new on this forum.
I'm Kevin from germany and I'm 13. I'm here cause my old forum sucks.
The old forum that I've been on is called arachnophilia and it is famous for 2 major things.
It is the most aktiv T forum in germany.
And the worst forum in germany.

The admins and moderators on this website are not nice and they hardly are nice to any new people on this website.
Many people are forced to use that forum cause it is the only running T forum in germany.
There still are the forums Smithi community and Birdspider, but either the activity on them ist very low or they have been shut down all together, cause i can't sign in.

A friend then told me, that i should change to an english forum, cause those are way nicer.
So i went on MyPetWorld and it was very nice, but it is more like a social media site, so i went and searched for a T Forum and found this site.
Why am I here?
I want to help people but also want to get help if I need it.
I want to get tipps and give other people tipps.

I hope, that I'm going to have a good time on this forum and make some tarantula friends:D

I own an adult B. vagans and a young B. smithi.

Regards, Kevin

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi Kevin. You've found the best and friendliest T forum that there is.:):T:

Latest posts