• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hey, im mia

Zanfe

Hi, I'm mia

Just got back in to the hobby and my bank balance now lives in fear, particular with an expo round the corner.

Currently have an Tliltocatl kahlenbergi ( still prefer old name). Called Gomez. Strange little thing which I'm sure is part cat given the fact he bats his food till its runs away and he can stalk it.

And a Lasiodora parahybana called morticia. Still a sling but gives the cutest threat posture before darting in to its hide.

But both appear camera shy.

But am looking to get a curly hair and first aboral soon

FishermanSteve

3 Year Member
Hi, I'm mia

Just got back in to the hobby and my bank balance now lives in fear, particular with an expo round the corner.

Currently have an Tliltocatl kahlenbergi ( still prefer old name). Called Gomez. Strange little thing which I'm sure is part cat given the fact he bats his food till its runs away and he can stalk it.

And a Lasiodora parahybana called morticia. Still a sling but gives the cutest threat posture before darting in to its hide.

Welcome back to the hobby. How long was your hiatus?

Yvonne G

Administrator
3 Year Member
Hi, I'm mia

Welcome, Mia!

Hi, I'm mia

Hi Mia, I have a L parahybana sling and boy is she fast. Just molted into brown color. I am new too good luck

Latest posts