• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hey Everyone!

N8tive556

3 Year Member
Hello good people. My name is Nate, Nathaniel or Hey jerk, if the situation calls for it. I'm relatively new to the whole tarantula keeping "community". I thought I was one of relatively few that kept inverts but I am glad that I have found a little slice of normality on the interwebs. To be honest it's one o'clock in the morning and I just figured I would introduce myself to all of you! So Hello! I must admit I'm not very well at introductions, so I'm going to cut this here and say that I look forward to meeting all of you on here and furthering my education on the wonderful world of tarantulas!:T:

N8tive556

3 Year Member
Hey thanks! I have the following T's

Aphonopelma Seemanni (Costa Rican Zebra)
Avicularia Avicularia (Pink Toe)
Grammostola Rosea (Chilean Rose Hair)
And Poecilotheria Regalis (Indian Ornamental)

The Rosey and Ornamental are my first endeavour in to slings in their I want to say 2nd molt

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Some lovely ones there. I will get a A. seemanni one day, I think they are stunning.

Fleas

3 Year Member
Hi welcome to the forum, what a awesome little collection you have there:)
Some lovely ones there. I will get a A. seemanni one day, I think they are stunning.
I've been seeing them in blue from. Is that a new thing??

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I'm not going to lie, of all the inverts I've had, she's beautiful but does make me a tad nervous...

Having begun at the wrong end of the scale by getting an OBT first, followed by a Pokie and am soon taking the plunge by getting an S. calceatum I think I should cope lol. I'm always ultra careful when dealing with any of the Ts but thanks for the warning.

Latest posts