• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hey all,

Annabellam

3 Year Member
My name is Annabelle. I am new here. I am looking forward to meeting my first Tarantula the beginning of this coming month. I am a little nervous as i've only been a cat and dog parent. I look forward to learning a lot from this forum.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi Annabelle, welcome to the hobby. Don't worry, we've all been through those first T nerves and there are plenty good people on here to help you with any problems you may have. :)

Pearl Dusenbery

3 Year Member
Hello. U and my mom share a name. I could only wish that she were getting a T though. My pig would grow wings first. Lol

What r u looking to get for ur first one? Can't wait to c it. lol please post pics when u get it settled in!!:D:T::T::T::T:

Annabellam

3 Year Member
Thank you for the warm welcome. I should have it by the first or second week of Feb. I will post pictures. I want a Chilean Rose for a first. Hoping that it will be a great companion.:)