• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hey all!

Evanthomas

3 Year Member
Hey everybody! My name is Evan and I've kept tarantulas on and off for a few years and wanted to get back into the hobby again. In the past I have had many many different species and have sold and given away most of them, I had a couple of males mature and pass and never really got into breeding. It's been at least five years since I've really kept tarantulas, all I've had since was my adult female rose hair that I kept because she was be easiest one to care for. Last week I picked up a T. stirmi and she surprised me this morning with a Christmas molt.

Aside from the two tarantulas I also share my home with a dog, five cats, four leopard geckos, a bearded dragon and a king snake.
IMG_1549.JPG

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hello and welcome. Great forum here. Hope you have had/having a great Christmas ☺

Marija

3 Year Member
Hi Evan, wish you a warm welcome and merry Chtistmas! :)
Congrats on your T molting, my N cromatus surprised me this morning too :)

Evanthomas

3 Year Member
Wow! Thank you all for the warm welcomes and merry christmas to everybody as well! I'll probably be posting a thread in the enclosure section, but I need to figure out how I plan on keeping the T. stirmi, she came with a 20 long but I prefer something easier to keep humidity with cross ventilation from holes drilled in the sides, any suggestions would be awesome.

Latest posts