• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Europe Heteroscodra maculata MM

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Recently matured male for sale, loan or share of egg sac.

DSCF4787 (2).JPG

Quelícero

Would You mail him to Spain?
My mature female just molted, I would record the mating and if everything goes well we could share eggs 50%.
Afterwards, if You want, I could try to borrow him to some other coleagues.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Would You mail him to Spain?
My mature female just molted, I would record the mating and if everything goes well we could share eggs 50%.
Afterwards, if You want, I could try to borrow him to some other coleagues.

I'm not sure he would make it now. If you were in the UK I may risk it but I think postage to Spain may take too long. Sorry.

Quelícero

No problem, as far as I know for other mailings doesn't take so long and I have a friend Who sends from Argentina to Mexico which takes more than a month and everything goes fine.

But I understand. Thanks for answering anyway.
What I could offer you is to send you some slings when I mate her with other male if yours doesn't make it.

Last edited:

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I would have considered sending him back in March/April but I don't think he'll be with me very much longer, he's spending more time just sitting in the open, most unusual for him.

Quelícero

Does he still hunt? If so he'll probably last a couple of months more at least.
My sixter lives in London, she says it takes between one week and ten days.

Last edited:

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
That is too long. I'm sorry I'm not prepared to risk it, I'd never forgive myself for putting him through that, I'd rather let him end his days peacefully in familiar surroundings and not being thrown around in the postal services.

Latest posts