• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Help

newtots

3 Year Member
i have a mm avic avic and he's always been able to climb around today.. But today he can't, he's just been hanging around the bottom. He tries to climb but just can't seem to. Is this maybe the end for him?

Zurchiboy

3 Year Member
How long ago did he mature. If its been a year. it could very well be that his health is Declining.

newtots

3 Year Member
He was mature when we bought him, we rescued him from an unknowlegable pet store that said his care is the same as a rose hair. We bought him almost a year ago so been around a good long time

Zurchiboy

3 Year Member
Thats good life for a MM. Eventually it will stop eating. At this point there really isn't anything you can do. Maybe its time to Get a new Tarantula. lots of great choices out their.

SpiderDad61

3 Year Member
i have a mm avic avic and he's always been able to climb around today.. But today he can't, he's just been hanging around the bottom. He tries to climb but just can't seem to. Is this maybe the end for him?
Does it have a constant water bowl in there? Those need great ventilation and constant water for humidity

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Sorry bud but it sounds like the end too me too. Just do everything u can do to keep the little dude comfortable and take solace in the fact u gave him a good end of his life!

Latest posts