• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

HELP

Capers Koloda

3 Year Member
help me Im confused, I recently have 3 tarantulas, yeah I know, a B. Smithi, G. Rosea and a B. Boehmie and my birthday is coming up and I really want another tarantula, I can either get one from a local pet store which is 1 hour from where I live in Roanoke, Va and its in Lynchburg or I can order one from Ken the Bug Guy and Im stuck between an N. Chromatus from Ken or an Avic Avic or an P. Pedersini male at the petstore please tell me thanks, Capers

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Honestly it doesn't make sense to buy the N.Chromatus. Shipping will cost more than the T. Why not just buy a couple from ken to make shipping more worth while, or wait until a reptile show comes nearby

Capers Koloda

3 Year Member
well i dont exactcly have enough money to buy bulk so im stuck with buying 1 for now and i will look at the civic centers website for reptile shows thanks for that :)

Atx13

3 Year Member
Ktbg, has N.chromatus around 3inches for 60 bucks or so, would be around 100 shipped for just that one.

Latest posts