• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Help me choose a name

Which name

• Rizal

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Ompong

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hopefully next weekend I shall be getting a couple of new Ts.
The one I'm undecided on the name for is a Phlogiellus sp. Palawan which comes from the Philippines where they've just had that horrendous Typhoon. I had already picked the name Rizal (a town on Palawan island) but I'm now tempted by the name the Philippinos gave the typhoon, Ompong

Please help me choose.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hopefully next weekend I shall be getting a couple of new Ts.
The one I'm undecided on the name for is a Phlogiellus sp. Palawan which comes from the Philippines where they've just had that horrendous Typhoon. I had already picked the name Rizal (a town on Palawan island) but I'm now tempted by the name the Philippinos gave the typhoon, Ompong

Please help me choose.
If you change Rizal to Rizo, I vote Rizal. That was the ninja's name in Ninja Assasin. :D Rizal sounds better than oomfoofoo. I mean Ompong. :D

Solsurfer

I'm a fan of scientific names for tarantulas . That's no fun though right. I'd say rizal because I'm assuming it's not sexed. Rizal could work for male or female . I wouldn't name a girl ompong haha.

Latest posts