• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Help!!! (jumping spider I.D.)

Jumpinspiderwolf156

Hi I have two jumping spider I have found in my home. I have done research on them so they are fine but I want to identify it’s species. I have a couple pictures of any one can help me. Also I can’t tell if one of them is a sling? Are they adults? And also are they females? It would help to find out the species first to identify everything else. Thank you also Ik this is for tarantulas but it would be really helpful

9F4F3F4E-1E87-42A1-AA2A-D1FFE66EACDB.jpeg
A9BF66D9-C94F-4BFE-AF7E-211A5418F07B.jpeg
E02B09DC-4048-46E1-96FC-63985C5A208E.jpeg
A6F3F096-6528-4B68-9BF3-6829F5542CE3.jpeg
49231AA2-F8AB-4AD5-9A21-1A5610B8B2F1.jpeg

Barrenlandss

Hi! I think they are still juveniles, males will have large bulgy pedipalps. You won’t be able to tell the sex usually until they are full adults. I also notice the vent hole in the mason jar looks a little large. I am worried they may try to escape as they are very quick and easy to blend in.

MBullock

3 Year Member
Hi! I think they are still juveniles, males will have large bulgy pedipalps. You won’t be able to tell the sex usually until they are full adults. I also notice the vent hole in the mason jar looks a little large. I am worried they may try to escape as they are very quick and easy to blend in.
they look like adults to me, pellenes are small, not exceeding 10mm in BL they're very similar to the genus habronattus, particularly males, of whom have a red 'mask' around the eyes and a darker high-contrast body

Latest posts