• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello

atlas

Hello there, thank you for having me, I’m new to T’s. I’ve always been interested in keeping them and decided that now is the time to dive in. I have two slings currently. The first was just listed as a baby Pink Toe. Now that I have done a bit more research, I need to contact the seller and figure out exactly what I have. The other is a sassy Lasiodora Parahybana who has just molted for me today.
I have a small collection of other creatures that include a tiny baby Indian Star Tortoise, 2 leopard geckos, 1 juvenile Dune Gecko, 5 Blue Death Feigning beetles and 3 colonies of isopods. Oh, I also have a Catahoula Bulldog and two tanks of tropical fish with dwarf shrimp.
I’m really looking forward to this new adventure into Tarantula wrangling!

atlas

Hi and welcome. I have some reptiles also. Mountain horn dragon, bearded dragon and Veiled chameleon. I have Gekkos on my porch. LOL
I used to keep Panther Chams, a Nosy Be named Haku and a high-yellow Ambilobe named Calcifer.
I have geckos in the yard too, however they aren’t as pretty as the leopard geckos

Latest posts