• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello!

LadyShanna92

Hi I'm from Pennsylvania and I love tarantulas and many other inverts. My current collection is:
Avicularia avicularia (I think adult)
Brachypelma hamorii 1/2 inch sling
Bonnetina minax 1/2 inch sling
Cyriocosmus elegans 1/4 inch sling
Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens 3/4 inch sling
Tliltocatl kahlenbergi 1/2 inch sling
Tliltocatl schroederi 1/2 sling
Caribena versicolor 3/4 inch sling
And a Neostenotarsus sp suriname 1.5 inch I think subadult. I also have a Phidippus audax female adult, a common boa constrictor, a bolivan short tail boa constrictor and a BEL ball python.

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello....
200-2.gif

Jeef

Greetings and welcome aboard!

I'd never heard of T. schroederi before. And now I have just added it to my "I want it list." I apparently have a thing for big black spiders. Bonnetina minax is worth a thought as well. Cool crew!

LadyShanna92

Greetings and welcome aboard!

I'd never heard of T. schroederi before. And now I have just added it to my "I want it list." I apparently have a thing for big black spiders. Bonnetina minax is worth a thought as well. Cool crew!
Yeah I got the Tliltocatl schroederi as a bundle from FNT. It came with Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens for like 62 ysd. As for Bonnetina minax mine has been buried since I got it

Latest posts