• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello

pongdict

Hello. I have been a lurker here for a while now and finally registered for an account. Just recently got back into the hobby after almost 15 years. I had a G. porteri who I raised from a sling (bought in 2001) to adulthood. I had to leave her (Axl Rose) with a friend because of my move to the US from the Philippines. I am excited to relearn old stuff and learn a lot of new things from yall. Also excited to be part of this community.

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello...
im-watching-stalking.gif

Reptisect

3 Year Member
Hello. I have been a lurker here for a while now and finally registered for an account. Just recently got back into the hobby after almost 15 years. I had a G. porteri who I raised from a sling (bought in 2001) to adulthood. I had to leave her (Axl Rose) with a friend because of my move to the US from the Philippines. I am excited to relearn old stuff and learn a lot of new things from yall. Also excited to be part of this community.
Hello there!!!

Latest posts