• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello!

kou_kou

Hi! I've been interested in T's for a couple of months and I finally got a grammostola pulchripes sling for myself. I'm in love and I'm really holding myself back on buying more. I'm excited to join this community to connect with other T enthusiasts and learn. It's such a fun hobby and I hope to expand my collection soon (once christmas season is over haha).

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Welcome to the forum/family!
" I'm really holding myself back on buying more", there are fights not worth fighting for, this is one of them :p
If you are already here it means it is hopeless and you already gave in the addiction.
From now on, the only thing you'll need to resolve any issue you might encounter is: More tarantulas!
We are thrilled you joined the rank of this enabling community ;)
Cheers.

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello,
tumblr_njq2ch5e1H1ql5yr7o1_500.gif
:D:D:D

DustyD

1,000+ Post Club
Tarantula Club Member
Yes, welcome to a great place to be around people with a love for tarantulas and other fascinating creatures. Feel free to post pictures of your new friend and its new home.

Latest posts