• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello

T'z_and_more_T'z

3 Year Member
I'm not gonna go huge on a collection this time. Just a small handful of one's I haven't gotten the chance to own while I was in. Just my own personal entertainment collection. Thank you though

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@EddieHL81 That will be so hard to do :D. There are so many beautiful Ts available and more appearing in the hobby almost every week. I began with 1 just to get me over my fear of spiders, I now have over 70 with more arriving at the end of the month.

T'z_and_more_T'z

3 Year Member
I had 500 Ts at one point a few years ago. I actually just got out of crested geckos. I'm not over doing it this time. Ts are able to go a week or 2 without food, some longer then that. Crested needed to eat and be cleaned every 3-4 days. Easy to care for but was waaaayyyy more work, esp doing it alone. I wont be publishing all over social media what i have or anything just keep them under the radar and enjoy them.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@EddieHL81 I was the same with snakes, I used to breed them and had over 200 at one point, every evening was cleaning and feeding. Ts take up so much less time but are so fascinating.

T'z_and_more_T'z

3 Year Member
Never thought that would happen. Crazy part is he's leaving the hobby, bc he travels alot more for work now then he did in the past. I want to be able to enjoy the beauty and entertainment a few, rather then not have time to if I'm to busy taking care of hundreds. These are the few I want atm

SUBFUSCA HL
p sazimai
O aureotibialis
E olivecia
Haplopelma so Bach ma

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Great choices. I just love the variety of the ways they build their homes and the way they pounce on food

Latest posts