• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello

SikmT7

3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
My name is Jason D, 36 from NJ and I have been a tarantula keeper for over 15 years. I currently own a juvenile Pink Zebra Beauty, a Brazilian Black sling, and just recently purchased a female sub adult Costa Rican Zebra. I am interested in this forum for various reasons including, having people on here to discuss a hobby that not many people are interested in and am also looking for tarantula breeders nearby in NJ where I live. Thank you kindly for the introduction, looking forward to being a member here. God bless you!

Attachments

• IMG_20160522_162712162.jpg
    IMG_20160522_162712162.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20160903_172352896_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20160903_172352896_HDR.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 12

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi Jason, welcome to the forum. You'll find us a very friendly bunch here :)

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
My name is Jason D, 36 from NJ and I have been a tarantula keeper for over 15 years. I currently own a juvenile Pink Zebra Beauty, a Brazilian Black sling, and just recently purchased a female sub adult Costa Rican Zebra. I am interested in this forum for various reasons including, having people on here to discuss a hobby that not many people are interested in and am also looking for tarantula breeders nearby in NJ where I live. Thank you kindly for the introduction, looking forward to being a member here. God bless you!
Welcome to the forum. You have chosen wisely. The best, hands down, no arguments, forum for friendly and factual advice. You will love it here.

SikmT7

3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Great to meet you too buddy!
Grammostola Porteri
Grammostola Pulchripes
Ceratogyrus Meridionallis
Idiothele Mira
Haplopelma Lividum
Poecilitherea Vittata
Bumba Cabocla
Harpactira Pulchripes
Avic Blue Velvet
OBT
Pamphobetues Vespertinus:)
There are members here with MEGA collections and invaluable knowledge but are non judgmental and very friendly, hope you enjoy the site as much as I have! Cheers
WOW!! That is one heck of a collection you got there, my friend! I have been looking for a juvenile Mexican Red Knee, they are so difficult to come by around these parts of Jersey. I was also thinking of getting this 2.5 inch female Bumba Cabocla, how is their personality? Never had one. Thank you so much, Steven for sharing your knowledge with me and I am definitely looking forward to chatting with my fellow spider peoples.

SikmT7

3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Welcome around here Jason. Don't hesitate to share experience and wonder, to post pictures and ask questions!

May God bless you too! [emoji6]

Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Tapatalk
Thank you so much, Nicolas! I am thankful I have found a chat forum such as this one, many people fear these wonderful creatures, but God put them here to be nature's exterminators, to keep all the bad bugs under control, and they are great companions. Certain people connect with cats, dogs, etc, but I have a connection with spiders since I was a child. I will keep you updated on my molts and new additions to my collection. May The Lord bless you!

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Amen Phil! I feel so at home here! Thank you kindly!
You are welcome. As you can see, lots of welcoming people on here who are more than happy to chat and share stories. Enjoy being a part of the family ☺

SikmT7

3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Thank you but once you start talking to the regulars you'll see mine is small lol! (My collection smh lol) As for B.Cabocla, great eaters, in fact they're ferocious! I'm pretty sure mine is trying to dig to China too lol! I'd highly recommend a B.Cabocla..
Awesome! I am so getting me a Bumba Cabocla!! Thanks for the info!

SikmT7

3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Ha ha.....battle of wills begins. Don't give up, show them who's boss.....lol
LOL!! Little stinker!! My Costa Rican Zebra likes to take a drink from her water dish and then proceeds to poop in it afterwards LOL I gotta clean it everyday!

Latest posts