• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello! New to Tarantula Forum

InEx Situ

3 Year Member
Hello, my name is Felix. I am a student and am currently keeping 5 Theraphosids:
1.1.0 M. balfouri
0.1.0 P. Ecuador II
1.0.0 P. petersi
0.0.1 C. cyaneopubescens
I am currently waiting for a 6th T to arrive and that is a 0.1.0 C. sp. hati hati.
This forum was recommended to me by a person I met at a reptile store in Colorado. I work in a research lab as an intern and really like being in this hobby and learning about invertebrates (specifically Theraphosidae and Solifugae). Thanks for letting me join and I am looking forward to meeting you all! :T:

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi Felix, welcome to the forum. :) You'll find us a very friendly and helpful bunch.

InEx Situ

3 Year Member
Here are some pictures of my Ts:
1.0.0 M. balfouri
20180106_175312.jpg
0.1.0 M. balfouri
20180116_134226.jpg
0.1.0 P. Ecuador II
20180121_124656.jpg
1.0.0 P. petersi
20180227_145519.jpg

Dustin Amack

3 Year Member
Hey Felix! Welcome to this amazing forum! I know you wont be disapointed by being here, this is a family of hobbiests who arent out to tear each other down :) It was nice getting to meet you this weekend and see your passion for this great hobby. You have an excelent collection, thanks for the pics. I love the look of the enclosures. I look forward to seeing the collection grow ;). @Arachnoclown thank you for the kind words, you're a pretty great guy yourself.

InEx Situ

3 Year Member
Welcome!!!
Welcome to the ranks of the infected!
Hey Felix! Welcome to this amazing forum! I know you wont be disapointed by being here, this is a family of hobbiests who arent out to tear each other down :) It was nice getting to meet you this weekend and see your passion for this great hobby. You have an excelent collection, thanks for the pics. I love the look of the enclosures. I look forward to seeing the collection grow ;). @Arachnoclown thank you for the kind words, you're a pretty great guy yourself.
Thank you!

Latest posts