• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello - new member with a new T.

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi Wayne and welcome to this great forum/family and do not hesitate to post a picture of your T in its enclosure.
P.S: this is a very addictive hobby and there is no such a thing as having only one T. Best advice is to start looking for a replacement wife as soon as possible :)
Have a great day.

Wayne Rowley

Thank you. Here he/she is:

IMG_2619.jpeg

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Welcome!

Glad you are on the way to owning 100s of tarantulas, you started with a gorgeous one!

Here's some light reading for you and your wife:

I learned everything I know, and wrote there, from @Oursapoil so I have to give him all the credit :p:T:

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello Wayne and welcome. :)
I was an arachnophobe until my son got one and I became fascinated, bought myself one and now have 80 Ts. In other words be warned you may both become addicted.

Frogdaddy

3 Year Member
Hello Wayne. Or should I say....Rick Moranis?!

Attachments

• downloadfile-3.jpg
    downloadfile-3.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 1

cmvcarlsson

My best poop cannon is Tapinauchenius violaceous :p :T:
His enclosure looks like a jungle-themed Jackson Pollock
Wait.... T's can shoot their poop!!!!! o_O I have seen my boa throw up a rat that it ate 2 days prior, and that was probably the nastiest noise/smell I have ever encountered, and I this is coming from the girl that had a dog (patient) with parvo and roundworms throw up on my head. (I worked in ER/Critical Care Vet med, so I have seen a LOT of nasty things) The snake is fine now, a random fluke but gross nonetheless.

But back to the OG post... they THROW THEIR POOP!!! Do all T's do this or just certain ones? I'm so intrigued!!! LOL

Latest posts