• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello, new keeper here!

Tigerpunkk

3 Year Member
Hi there! I bought my first tarantula (a juvenile Avic avic m6, about 1 1/2") about a month and a half ago on April 4th after much research... and now I have four of them. Needless to say I'm a little addicted... I picked up my second about 2 weeks later, adopted off of someone local. They're a Stripe Knee, presumed female... and yesterday I impulsively picked up some tiny slings, a Curly Hair and a Nhandu tripepii.
I'm still pretty new to the hobby, but I'm really enjoying it!
I'll be hanging around and maybe asking for questions here and there, thank you for having me!

Attachments

• Nautica.jpg
    Nautica.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 8
  • KK Spaider.jpg
    KK Spaider.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 9

James1975

Hi there! I bought my first tarantula (a juvenile Avic avic m6, about 1 1/2") about a month and a half ago on April 4th after much research... and now I have four of them. Needless to say I'm a little addicted... I picked up my second about 2 weeks later, adopted off of someone local. They're a Stripe Knee, presumed female... and yesterday I impulsively picked up some tiny slings, a Curly Hair and a Nhandu tripepii.
I'll be hanging around and maybe asking for questions here and there, thank you for having me!
Hello and welcome

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi and welcome to the family. Great bunch of people on here so feel free to ask as many questions as you want and keep sharing pics. We love seeing each other's Ts. :)