• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello new here!

Jo14

Hi, thought I would join, we took in an unwanted hobby curly hair and was so taken we bought 3 more juveniles from Phil who I think is a regular on here, we got a gbb, b smithi and an a geniculata.
Just moved them into the next size up tank and they are eating and look really well. Just testing how to upload and use the site.
20190220_150105.jpg

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi, thought I would join, we took in an unwanted hobby curly hair and was so taken we bought 3 more juveniles from Phil who I think is a regular on here, we got a gbb, b smithi and an a geniculata.
Just moved them into the next size up tank and they are eating and look really well. Just testing how to upload and use the site. View attachment 35566
Hi Jo, really pleased you joined this wonderful forum. Glad your spiders are nicely settled. set ups look good. :) There is a Gallery section on here where you can also share your pics....especially the Geniculata as I have a soft spot for them. ha ha