• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello I am new to the hobby and am I need of you opinion

B1GN8

I would like to know what you guys believe the best site is for buying tarantulas I have looked at Jamie’starantulas.com and have heard only good things about that site but I am curious about others I am mainly looking for cheap prices and great delivery I am looking to expand my collection I have a couple of a.avicularias but am looking for a new species I really want something terrestrial my the spider I am definitely interested in I can’t remember the Latin name but I would really like a pair of curly hair tarantulas for breeding any animal I get I usually get a little friend for them as well and let them breed my hopes are to one day open up a successful pet store I have many types of snakes, scorpions, frogs ,and fish also birds but I would really like to expand on my T collection I already know backwaterreptiles.com is a huge no no I also know people on this site sell Ts but I am very suspicious unless if the site shows some type of guarantee I get what I pay for and nobody can just take my money any help would be very appreciated thank you so much

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I've gotten 3 Ts from Jamie's Tarantulas. A good experience every time.

B1GN8

Yes f
Pinchers and pokies is good. Also
So far I have had great luck with Jamie's and PNW Arachnids (https://www.pnwarachnids.com). The only time I have been burned was with a seller from another tarantula forum who took my money and used every excuse including coronavirus not to ship. Still trying to work that debacle out.
yes Jamie’s is the probably the cheapest I’ve seen it anywhere
I bought from Jessica...always great service:

:T:
Yes I’ve heard people from arachnoboards talking about her I thought it was a website called Jessica but know I know I’ll be sure to check it out

Latest posts