• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello from Turkey

Hello guys im from Adana/Turkey. I am also a new member of Tarantula hobby i just bought a l4 cambridgei yesterday. İn our country it's not normal hobby (our people think) and there are not so much people have this hobby i hope you can help me and i can help you

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello Aykut. Welcome to the hobby and the forum.
We're a very friendly bunch here and will answer any questions that you have.

Nunua

3 Year Member
Hello and welcome to the family :)
Tarantula husbandry is still more of a weird hobby in several places, so no need to worry about that. Even my hubby thought that me owning 12 tarantulas is weird, until I told him that several people own 50 - 300 individuals :D

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Welcome to the forum.

The nice thing about tarantulas is that they are fairly cheap to feed and don't take up much room. They are virtually silent.

This means you can put the cages in a closet or an out of the way place. If you mail order, the new tarantulas come in fairly small packaging as well.

I'm not suggesting you lie about them, just not volunteer the details to those without a need to know or don't live in your home.