• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello from Oregon :)

SpoodLover

3 Year Member
Hello! I'm so glad I stumbled on this site! I had been using the Facebook groups to get my tarantula advice and picture fix, but this is sooooo much better!! Too much drama and craziness on Facebook Lol. So anyways, I'm Maria , from Oregon, I have a G. Rosea sling and a G. Pulchra on the way in a few weeks. I love to see pictures and videos and get as much advice as possible about my new obsession! I can't wait to get to know some of you and soak up some knowledge!

- Maria

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Welcome to the site.

You can use the search function to look up each species. I've done that before deciding if one or another will be my next T.

Also, don't forget to look at the photo gallery to see what multiple specimens look like. Both Grammys you referenced are striking in their appearance. G pulchra especially is fairly hard to find but I'm glad you located one.

The rarest Grammy is G grossa, the largest. I looked for that one at one point and gave up.

SpoodLover

3 Year Member
Welcome to the site.

You can use the search function to look up each species. I've done that before deciding if one or another will be my next T.

Also, don't forget to look at the photo gallery to see what multiple specimens look like. Both Grammys you referenced are striking in their appearance. G pulchra especially is fairly hard to find but I'm glad you located one.

The rarest Grammy is G grossa, the largest. I looked for that one at one point and gave up.

I just looked it up, it's beautiful! Now I'll have to try and find one :) I'm pretty new to this hobby, but I love my babies! Thanks for the advice :)

Latest posts