• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

hello from ontario canada

har123

3 Year Member
HI :3 i got my first tarantula on march 11th 2013 its a pink toed not very big its name is Aragog (harry potter) i paid $25 for it im just letting it grow a little big bigger before moving it into a 10-15 gallon tank :D also if people can give me tips on handling and feed thatd be grate and what to feed a spider this size im located in Mississauga

pic (in a small plastic thing for a couple of days till i find a proper tank)
31476zm.jpg

Tguy

3 Year Member
hello and welcome to TF..do you have any holes in that container...you can move it to a final home now ...and looks like it could take any size cricket....let it settle in it's final home waterdish and mist then try feeding .....you should mist one side of the container it's in now not the spider... i recommend not handling so i cannot give advice on it just know they can be skittish, fast and can jump...i'm in cambridge :)

har123

3 Year Member
^ i moved him into a bigger home hes not eating he'll bite the pray but not eat or go after it :c sadly and we had him out twice but he seems to like it more pics :D
2vt2xog.jpg

Latest posts