• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello from New York!

leaveittoweaver

3 Year Member
New to the forum, not to tarantulas. I currently have:
0.1 G.Porteri
0.1 A.Avicularia
1.0 P.Irminia
0.1 GBB
0.0.5 B.Vagans
0.0.1 L.Parahybna
0.0.1 M.Balfouri
0.0.1 A.Purpurea

Hope to learn and share here!

Fleas

3 Year Member
Hi welcome to the forum. What a great collection so far , favoring the b vagan?

leaveittoweaver

3 Year Member
Hi welcome to the forum. What a great collection so far , favoring the b vagan?

Nope! Just got a great deal. $2 each for slings so I bought 5 in hopes at least one matures to be a female :) Once the mature I'll keep a female and sell off the rest.

Thanks! Next on my list is Euathalus sp red, picking a female up on Sunday. Still looking for a G.Pulchra at the moment as well, but I want a female and they're a little pricey.

Fleas

3 Year Member
Wow that was a good deal. I love the E sp red always out exploring wonderful coloring small:)

timc

3 Year Member
Color me jealous of the A. purpurea! High on my wish list. Please start a picture thread so I can drool! Lol

leaveittoweaver

3 Year Member
Color me jealous of the A. purpurea! High on my wish list. Please start a picture thread so I can drool! Lol

Haha! I'll work on a picture thread some time this week. It's still a sling but probably one of the most entertaining tarantulas I have. I can't wait until it shows it's adult colors. I read they are slow growers but this thing has molted three times in the last year. Great eater!