• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello from Las Vegas!

airforcewife86

Hi! I am so excited to have found this forum. I am still rather new to this hobby. I started in Dec 2019 with Hagrid my G. Pulchripes (sling). Next came Dumbledoor my fluffy curly hair (also a sling) and just a couple months ago I added my A. Avicularia, Wizard. Sadly I won't have Wizard much longer because he molted into a MM last month . I also have a tiny C. Versicolor coming in a couple days! I gotta say I am loving this hobby and I absolutely love gaining knowledge from experienced keepers. I can't wait to dive into all these posts and learn as much as I can

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Welcome!

Truth be told, a MM can last a year or more with proper care. Don't feed more than once a month but always provide water and proper maintenance.

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Good morning and welcome to this great forum/family.
Look up the Market section of the forum, you might find someone looking for a MM A. avicularia, to give Wizard and chance to fulfill his life goal and meet a Witch ;)

airforcewife86

Good morning and welcome to this great forum/family.
Look up the Market section of the forum, you might find someone looking for a MM A. avicularia, to give Wizard and chance to fulfill his life goal and meet a Witch ;)
that's so cool! I didn't know there was a market section here too. Do people also sell slings from the pairs they've bred? I may look into seeing if I can find a witch for wizard :) thanks for the awesome info.

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
that's so cool! I didn't know there was a market section here too. Do people also sell slings from the pairs they've bred? I may look into seeing if I can find a witch for wizard :) thanks for the awesome info.
Yes, you have quite a few amazing people on the forum breeding and selling. If you have questions, need some advice or just looking for the perfect new tarantula for your collection, reach out to @Casey K. She is a wonderful lady and always went above and beyond whenever we got something from her.
Cheers.

ArachnoHorn

3 Year Member
Hi! I am so excited to have found this forum. I am still rather new to this hobby. I started in Dec 2019 with Hagrid my G. Pulchripes (sling). Next came Dumbledoor my fluffy curly hair (also a sling) and just a couple months ago I added my A. Avicularia, Wizard. Sadly I won't have Wizard much longer because he molted into a MM last month . I also have a tiny C. Versicolor coming in a couple days! I gotta say I am loving this hobby and I absolutely love gaining knowledge from experienced keepers. I can't wait to dive into all these posts and learn as much as I can
Welcome

Latest posts