• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello from England

raver71

3 Year Member
just a quick introduction to myself. my names jay, i live in stoke on trent central england.
i'm fairly new to tarantula keeping. my spiders are as follows
1 x salmon pink birdeater
1 x curly hair
1 x mexican red knee
1 x mexican pink
1 x arizona desert blonde
1 x green bottle blue
1 x sazimai blue
1 x giant white knee
i hope to chat to some of you soon. thank you.

JAY.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi Jay,
Welcome to the addiction and this forum. We're a friendly bunch here so any questions just ask.

LGTARANTULAS

3 Year Member
Yeah, I haven't met one bad person on here. Everyone is fun, respective and just overall great people. If you have any concerns with your tarantulas. You'll easily get support from many people on here. So don't shy away from asking for help. :)

raver71

3 Year Member
That’s great to hear and I would be the first person to ask for advice if I need it. I only discovered the site a couple of days ago but really glad I did. Great profile picture by the way. Is it a pulchra? I’m currently looking out for one myself. Thanks once again for your kind welcome.
Jay.
:)

LGTARANTULAS

3 Year Member
@raver71 Yeah, G pulchras are quite hard to find, especially over here in the UK. I'm looking for a mature male myself and it seems impossible. Hopefully when I do, I will try and breed with my female.

Latest posts