• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello From AZRF!

Arizona Roach Farm

3 Year Member
Hi guys!
My name is Brandon. I'm a tattoo artist in Phoenix, AZ and I've been keeping tarantulas since I was a pre-teen, long before the internet opened up a flood of T breeders that raise the awesome selections of species that are available to hobbyists today. I currently own one of 11 different species. I enjoy trading, buying, selling and breeding T's of all kinds. Some of my T's are sexed while the rest like to chew the abdominal skin off their molts while I'm at work.
Here's a list of my collection.
A. geniculata - Giant White Knee
B. albopilosum - Mexican Curly Hair
B. smithi - Mexican Red Knee
C. schioedtei - Malaysian Earthtiger
G pulchripes - Chaco Golden Knee
G. rosea - Chilean Rose Hair
L. parahybana - Brazilian Salmon
P. ornata - Fringed Ornamental
P. regalis - Indian Ornamental
P. vittata - Ghost Ornamental
P. irminia - Venezuelan Suntiger
...I'll be posting pictures soon.

Btw, if anyone needs some of the most nutritious live tarantula food ever, my girlfriend and I started
Arizona Roach Farm where we've specialized in breeding dubia roaches for two years now!
We have super competitive prices, breeding supplies, FREE SHIPPING and some of the healthiest dubia roaches on the internet!
Our website will be up soon, so keep an eye out!
Until then, if you're looking for gut-loaded feeders you can check out our price lists in the Marketplace/For Sale area. Thanks for looking everyone!
-Brandon

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi and welcome ;) looking forward to the pictures. Going to take a peek at your prices.
I keep thinking eventually some of mine will eat the silly things.

(Rescued one that was co-existing with my big porteri, for months...it's now my daughters pet 0.o)

Last edited:

Arizona Roach Farm

3 Year Member
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! :D This is a really nice place; very informative! I'm really stoked to see there are also roach enthusiasts here. I'm just as excited about discovering new species of roach as much as I'm looking forward to seeing all the new tarantulas!

Latest posts